Tweetbot for Twitter
Öffnen Sie den Mac App Store, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Tweetbot is a full-featured Mac OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
◆ Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
◆ Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
◆ Notification Center Support.
◆ Beautiful Retina graphics.
◆ Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
◆ Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
◆ Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
◆ Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
For complete details on Tweetbot, visit tapbots.com/tweetbot/mac/
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.4.2
- Conversation icon added to tweets that are a reply to another tweet
- Added 'Save Image To...' menu item so you can save your images to a folder other than the Downloads folder
- Fixed the issue on the status detail view where control-clicking on the reply-to/in-reply-to tweet overlay buttons could apply an action to the wrong tweet
- Fixed the issue where opening an instagram video would open two tabs when using Chrome
- Fixed the issue where some images were opened with an incorrect orientation
Far to expensive for what it is
Having spent the 17,99 Eur and having seen all the rave reviews, I have to say I’m thoroughly disappointed. Perhaps my expectations were too high but I was expecting a lot more. Even with notifications turned on, I still fail to see in an obvious way that someone has started following me, or has retweeted or favourited something I wrote. Sure it appears in the Mac notification center as a Tweetbot notification, but where IN the Tweetbot window does it show? I have re-installed the application three times and toggled on and off the notification check boxes I don´t know how many times. So please someone correct me if I´m wrong, I would love to appreciate an app I´ve paid 17,99 Eur for.