Tweetbot for Twitter
Öffnen Sie den Mac App Store, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Tweetbot is a full-featured Mac OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
◆ Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
◆ Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
◆ Notification Center Support.
◆ Beautiful Retina graphics.
◆ Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
◆ Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
◆ Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
◆ Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
For complete details on Tweetbot, visit tapbots.com/tweetbot/mac/
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.5.1
- Fixed the issue where large image thumbnails could be blurry
- Fixed the issue where clicking on usernames or links in a status detail or direct message would not work
- Fixed the issue where using command-w to close tweet window could leave the username/hashtag completion popup on the screen
- Visual fixes to the profile view when it animates
- Fixed the issue where dragging the main window from retina to non-retina screen would draw the window frame incorrectly