WiFiman is ideal for network device discovery and network speedtests. These features are conveniently accessed through the sleekly designed UI created by Ubiquiti. WiFiman contains no ads and is free of charge.
With the app you can easily list and analyze devices connected to your current network. WiFiman scans the whole network subnet and shows you all of the available devices with the applicable details, using Bonjour, SNMP, UPnP, NetBIOS, and UBNT discovery protocols.
Another core feature is the network speedtest. You can test the speed of your internet connection and save the results for later comparison.
Thanks for using our new app. We have a new version of WiFiman for you. This time a lot of small fixes and improvements plus Today Widget!
- WiFiman now has Today Widget for quick access of current internet connectivity status, wifi and pings.
- Discovery now shows warning when there is chance of a UniFi device controlled by some controller (UniFi Cloud Key for example).
- Fixed UPnP protocol, now works much *much* more reliably.
- UI in Discovery is now much more fluent and without any animation or scrolling glitches.
We value your feedback! If you have an idea how to improve the app, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
It would be nice, when a touch on WLAN device on the Widget open the settings
Thank you for your feedback. Tell us about that feature via our email email@example.com please. We can discuss details there. Thanks!
Good Start - Still some features missing
Finally a WiFi analytics app from Ubiquiti. It’s a good start but the app misses some features:
- only basic Network device Details
- does not recognize usw/UAP
- Ping of certain Ports not possible
- WiFi Connection Speedtest would be nice (at the moment only internet connection speedtest available)
- Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.
- 122.5 MB
- Erfordert iOS 10.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © 2017 Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.