von Unitron Hearing Limited
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Do you or someone you know think you have a hearing loss? Often times it is difficult to tell because hearing loss usually occurs gradually such that the person is not aware of it.
uHearTM is a screening tool which allows you to test your hearing to determine if it is within normal range, or if you have a potential hearing loss.
uHear allows you assess your hearing in less than 5 minutes, on any one or all three of these easy tests:
1. Hearing Sensitivity is allows you to test your hearing to determine if it is within the normal range.
2. Speech in Noise is a measurement of your ability to understand speech in noisy environments.
3. Questionnaire is a series of questions regarding your hearing ability in common listening situations.
This test is not intended to replace the rigorous testing that is offered by a hearing healthcare professional. If you do suspect a hearing loss, please consider seeking the advice of a qualified professional.
uHear was designed by Donald Hayes, Ph.D. Director of Clinical Research for Unitron
Test yourself! Test your kids! Test your parents and grandparents!
***** IMPORTANT NOTE FOR uHear 1.0 USERS
Please note architectural changes were required during the migration of uHear to the new operating system. These changes have rendered it impossible to retain test results that were saved by uHear 1.0 and display them in uHear 2.0. uHear is intended to be a quick hearing screening tool to help people determine if they should seek further treatment from a qualified hearing healthcare professional. Results obtained using the tone test are not a substitute for a valid hearing test under the supervision of a trained professional in a controlled environment.
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.0.2
This version includes support for Spanish
- Kategorie: Medizin
- Aktualisiert: 13.10.2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Größe: 52.2 MB
- Sprachen: Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Niederländisch, Spanisch
- Entwickler: Unitron Hearing Limited
- © 2015 Unitron Hearing Limited
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 5.1.1 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.