The UMEM Pearls App brings informative and useful emergency medicine
educational pearls to your mobile device. Since 2007, the Department of
Emergency Medicine at the University of Maryland has developed pearls of
wisdom in the field of emergency medicine and made them available to the
broader medical community.
The app will notify you of new pearls every day and will give you the opportunity
to pull down content for offline viewing. Pearl categories include cardiology,
orthopedics, pediatrics, toxicology, airway management, trauma, neurology,
critical care, vascular disorders and procedures, ENT, obstetrics & gynecology,
infectious diseases, urology, med-legal issues, gastrointestinal conditions,
critical care, hematology/oncology, medical education, geriatrics, endocrinology,
pulmonary disease, ophthalmology, dermatology, visual diagnosis, pharmacology
& therapeutics, finances & investing, and international EM.
Grab this app and stay on the cutting edge of medical education topics!
- UNIVERSITY EMERGENCY MEDICINE ASSOCIATES, P.A
- 25.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017, University of Maryland Emergency Medicine Associates
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.