Vanity Fair Magazine
von The Conde Nast Publications Limited
Öffnen Sie iTunes, um Apps zu kaufen und zu laden.
Redesigned exclusively for iPad and iPhone–subscribe today and get the Hollywood 2016 issue!
Experience Vanity Fair’s high-profile interviews, stunning photography, and thought-provoking features in a whole new way. The redesigned Vanity Fair app delivers the look and feel of the print magazine to your device even as it redefines storytelling for the digital age through the use of interactive graphics, galleries, and video. Subscribe now for complete access. Already a print subscriber? You can access the app for free—just download it and enter your subscription information. Single issues are also available for purchase.
HOLLYWOOD 2016 HIGHLIGHTS
The Hollywood Issue: Jane Fonda, Cate Blanchett, Viola Davis, Jennifer Lawrence, and more!
• The Hollywood Portfolio: Annie Leibovitz captures 13 of the most talented women in film.
• Joan Didion in Hollywood
• Francis Ford Coppola’s next act
• The million-dollar Maltese Falcon mystery
• Plus: Chris Rock, Zooey Deschanel, and much more!
Vanity Fair opens the door to Hollywood. With a unique mix of grit and glamour, we track the latest scandals, the greatest achievements and the newest stars. Vanity Fair is a cultural catalyst. A provocative mix of culture, politics and high finance that generates more monthly media coverage than any other glossy magazine.
With an outstanding combination of iconic photography, groundbreaking stories, in-depth reportage, and social commentary, Vanity Fair is the biography of our age, one month at a time.
Download the Vanity Fair app FREE and you can enjoy:
- INTERACTIVE features
- EXCLUSIVE Video, audio & web links
- GLOSSY high-res photography
- EXTRA bonus content
*** APP FEATURES ***
- Curate your own reading experience through a range of interactive features
- Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse
- Once downloaded, browse through the issue offline anytime
- Build your own Favourites and compile a list of articles across different issues
- Choose to purchase a single issue or subscribe and save on the retail price
- All published back issues are available to purchase
Buy a single issue for just £3.99
*** SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE 45%***
1-year subscription for £25.99 + Start with a 30-day FREE TRIAL!
Rolling monthly subscription for £2.49 a month
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
Neue Funktionen von Version 220.127.116.11
- Updated splash screens and icons
Get rid of that banner already!
I've read VF in the iPad since day one and while the app has improved much over the years, the banner that takes up one third of the screen in library view is beyond annoying. I get it, you want me to follow you on twitter and Facebook. I won't though. So let me disable the banner for a cleaner library view.
Kunden kauften auch:
- Kategorie: Lifestyle
- Aktualisiert: 15.11.2014
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Größe: 11.8 MB
- Sprache: Englisch
- Entwickler: The Conde Nast Publications Limited
- © 2014 The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
Kompatibilität: Erfordert iOS 6.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Vanity Fair Magazine2,99 €
- Vanity Fair Magazine32,99 €
- Vanity Fair September 20115,99 €
- Vanity Fair January 20125,99 €
- Vanity Fair December 20115,99 €
- Vanity Fair March 20125,99 €
- Vanity Fair February 20125,99 €
- VANITY FAIR UK NOVEMBER ISSUE 20144,99 €
- Vanity Fair October 20115,99 €
- Vanity Fair April 20125,99 €