Set in a post-apocalyptic future where most of humanity has retreated to the sky. The story follows a fighter pilot, Cola, as she and her family fight to survive. They live on their mother ship, The Dawn, a craft that never refuels and lives on the beams of sunlight high above the clouds. All in the sky would kill to possess it, including the ruthless Judge and his armada.
Watch the interactive animation and move your phone side to side as well as tilting it forward and back to find and tap on hidden tokens. Finding the tokens will unlock bonus content including:
- Behind the scenes video with the actors during their performance
- Views of the pencil, inks, and colors from the original graphic novel along with aircraft info.
Wild Blue Yonder is based on the critically acclaimed six-issue limited graphic novel series by the same name.
Bug fixes and improvements
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
No interactions except sampling of stars
What kind of game is it? It’s a picturesque story in English told by some well known native speaker, but ..... where is the entertainment. I am not excited and expected more interactions than sampling stars by coincidence clicking on the screen.
May be I understood something wrong?
We hope you can enjoy the experience just viewing the content. You don’t have to click on the stars if you just want to watch it like a movie. The stars unlock bonus content. Thanks for taking the time to write the note!
- Noble Transmission Group, LLC
- 261 MB
- Erfordert iOS 10.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Freigabe 12+ für Folgendes:
- Selten/schwach ausgeprägt: Gebrauch von Alkohol, Tabak oder Drogen bzw. Verweise hierzu
- Häufig/stark ausgeprägt: Zeichentrick- oder Fantasy-Gewalt
- © Copyright Noble Transmission Group, LLC
- Wild Blue Yonder Complete 5,49 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.