wrdlr - The Word Finder
By Martin Hoeller
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
wrdlr is an extremely flexible tool for finding words.
Use it to find rhymes, to solve crossword riddles or for scrabble.
With a simple wildcard-based pattern you can find exactly the words you are looking for.
* matches any number of characters
? matches any single character
Use any combination of these wildcards.
For example, to find all words starting with "coll" you would search for "coll*"
- Find all words containing "stro": *stro*
- Find all words ending with "go" and one more letter: *go?
- Get crazy: *g?b???*
What's New in Version 1.2
wrdlr now has additional search modes for simple searches:
- begins with
- ends with
- 2,29 €
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 28 May 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Martin Hoeller
- © 2016 blue banana software
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor