WSCAD Augmented Reality App is a free extension of WSCAD SUITE, an electrical CAD software for:
• electrical schematics and controls design,
• fluid power diagrams,
• cabinet/panel & enclosure layout,
• piping and instrumentation,
• building automation and
• electrical installation
Within WSCAD SUITE you can export your engineering project to a cloud storage like Dropbox or Microsoft OneDrive. Then just connect WSCAD Augmented Reality App with your cloud storage, select the project and scan the QR codes of the devices mounted in your cabinet. The app will display the following information:
• device tag, equipment specific id
• location of the device in the electrical schematics
• 3D CAD model of the device
• technical specifications of the device from the manufacturers website or from wscaduniverse.com
View table of connections.
Ratings and Reviews
Übersichtlich und einfach
Funktioniert echt gut. Schöne wäre es, wenn noch weitere Datenquellen zu Dropbox und OneDrive hinzukämen.
Great with WSCAD SUITE 2018
I can print the QR codes with WSCAD SUITE 2018, stick them on my devices and mount those devices in the cabinet. I saved my projects as PDF in my dropbox and linked this app to my dropbox. The app scans the codes from the parts in the cabinet and gives me real-time information about the technical parts data and the details in the schematic. Saves me a lot of time when doing maintenance and service.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.