Happy Divorce: How To Turn Your Divorce Into The Most Brilliant And Rewarding Opportunity Of Your Life!
Dieses Buch kann in Apple Books auf deinem Mac oder iOS-Gerät geladen und gelesen werden.
DIVORCE = REBIRTH: Forget the past, replan your life, improve your appearance & rejuvenate! Empowered, transformed and ready to enjoy your next life. Not only is HAPPY DIVORCE a road map for anyone negotiating the brutal minefield of separation and divorce, it is also a Transformational Guide unfolding your True Self and Purposes and helping you to Turn your Divorce into the Most Brilliant and Rewarding Opportunity of Your Life! You will measure your success in terms of accrued, genuine and permanent Inner Happiness, while taking your Self-Awareness to a New Edge: this will positively impact your decisions, your social & work life and, ultimately, your future.
The guide delivers a two-part approach:
Part One: EMOTIONAL FOCUS
* How to cope with the stress and pain of divorce.
* Easing frustration and regaining a sense of control over your life and future.
* Uncovering and embracing your visions: you real Self, your dreams and your purpose.
* Setting new goals in every aspect of life.
* Creating inner balance and 24/7 happiness.
* And much, much more...
Part Two: ADVICE FOR DEALING WITH SENSITIVE CHALLENGES ASSOCIATED WITH SEPARATION AND DIVORCE
* How to manage your social life (as a separated/divorced person), as well as contacts and relationships with your ex-husband/wife and their family/friends.
* Building self-confidence while improving your appearance.
* Helping children understand while looking after their best interests.
* Taking care of a home on your own.
* Choosing and dealing with divorce lawyers: what to ask and expect.
* Getting back to love and dating.
* And again, much more pertinent guides.
The author inspires with humor, keeping you motivated and positive from the first to the last page.
"A MUST-READ for all Men and Women facing Separation and Divorce!"
- 5,99 €
- Kategorie: Familie und Beziehungen
- Erschienen: 07.06.2013
- Verlag: Rossana Condoleo
- Druckseiten: 215 Seiten
- Sprache: Englisch