Making Meetings Work
Getting the Most Out of Meetings
Dieses Buch ist mit iBooks auf Ihrem Mac oder iOS-Gerät und auf Ihrem Computer mit iTunes zum Download verfügbar. Bücher können mit iBooks auf Ihrem Mac oder iOS-Gerät gelesen werden.
It is estimated that the average professional spends 61.5 hours per month in meetings, or two weeks every year. It is also estimated that at least 50% of this time is wasted in unproductive meeting activity. This is a poor return on investment and is well below what would be considered acceptable for other investments. Even if you don't attend meetings as frequently, you have most likely at some stage felt you are wasting your time.
This Learning Short-take combines self-study with workplace activities to provide you with the key skills and techniques to make meetings work. Your meetings will become focused, efficient, targeted, and more likely to have a productive impact on the company's bottom-line. You will learn how to effectively prepare, manage, facilitate and actively participate in meetings. The Learning Short-take is designed for completion in approximately 90 minutes.
• Evaluate your current level of meeting success.
• Identify the various types of meetings and explain key differences.
• Develop solutions to common meeting problems.
• Outline the steps for a successful meeting.
• Carry out meeting planning and preparation.
• Create a Skills Development Action Plan.
- 9,99 €
- Kategorie: Business und Finanzen
- Erschienen: 10.05.2012
- Verlag: AudioInk
- Druckseiten: 100 Seiten
- Sprache: Englisch