Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The game of 10000 is a popular dice game that exists in many forms. This version uses 6 dice and some criteria can be adjusted to meet various rules that exist around the world.
Rule of the game :
The goal is to reach 10,000 points.
A player can roll the dice as long as he gets points.
If a throw gives points, the paying dice can be banked. The remaining dice can be relaunched or the player can decide to validate his points. Dice put in reserve can not be combined with the next dice throws.
If all dice are paying, the player gets a full house. It keeps the points accumulated during the previous full hand and must raise all the dice.
If a throw does not give points, the round ends and the score obtained in previous throws is lost.
To put a die in reserve, touch the die or move it in the upper area of the carpet.
To remove a die of the reserve, move it to the playing area. Only dice throwing current can be removed from the reserve.
- Each one alone is worth 100 points.
- Every 5 alone is worth 50 points.
- 2, 3, 4 and 6 only are worthless.
- A 1,2,3,4,5,6 result in one run, worth 1200 points.
- 3 pairs in one run worth 600 points whatever the dice forming pairs.
- Three of a kind (3 identical dice) in one throw is 100 times the value of the dice, except for a set of 1 which is worth 1000 points.
- A square (4 identical dice) in one throw is 200 times the value of the dice, except for a square of 1 which is worth 2000 points.
- A fifth (5 dice identical) in one throw is 400 times the value of the dice except for one fifth of 1 which is worth 4000 points.
- A sextet (6 identical dice) in one throw is 1000 times the value of the dice, except for a sextet of 1 which directly win.
Various options are proposed to pigment the parties or to adapt the game to the rules you used to practice.
- Qualifying score: give the minimum score to achieve before returning to the game.
- Suite 1,2,3,4,5,6: change the number of points for a suite obtained in a single run.
- 3 pairs: modify the number of points for 3 pairs obtained in a single run.
- Finish 10000 stack: to win, it will reach exactly 10000 points, you can not validate the score if you exceed 10000.
What's New in Version 3.5
- Bug fixes and functional improvements
- Category: Games
- Updated: 20 March 2017
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Paolo MINNITI
- © Veryphone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- version without Ads9,00 kr