By Leonard Wong
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Check the list, see what needs to be done, do it and delete it. A simple and easy to manage To-Do list that supports an unlimited number of items. Enter item name and details. Items are automatically sorted alphabetically making it easy to find an item. The icon on the Home screen reminds you how many items remain on the list. Supports portrait and landscape mode.
• Easy to use: see what needs to be done, do it, delete it
• Easy to manage: add, edit and remove items
• List displays item and details
• Items are automatically sorted alphabetically making it easy to find an item
• The icon on the Home screen reminds you how many items are on the list
• Supports unlimited number of items (limited by available memory)
• Supports portrait and landscape mode
• Quickly add an item when it comes to mind
• For people who prefer using the "12 items or less" checkout line
• Use for grocery lists, shopping lists, wish lists
• Use for to-do and tasks lists
• Add an item: Tap +, type the item name and details, tap Done.
• Edit an item: Tap the item, type changes, tap Done.
• Delete an item: Swipe right or left over the item, and tap Delete.
• The 12 Items icon on the Home screen shows the number of items on your list.
- 8,00 kr
- Category: Productivity
- Released: 24 February 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Leonard Wong
- © 2010 vida creativa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.