By Chime & Beeper Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Acceleron is software to take the record of the accelerometer of iPhone (or, iPod touch).
The data display method that Acceleron offers is three ways of the following. Raw data (accelerometer value X, Y, Z and timestamp). Each accelerometer value which applied a High-pass & Low-pass filter. Data for developers. （The contents are equal with raw data）
The user can take out recorded data from a device by an E-mail (standard email software of iPhone is used on this occasion).
In addition, this software offers one source code (the extract of the necessary part) to you. I think that this source code is useful for developers of iPhone. Please add this source code and recorded data to your software if you are a developer. At the time of debugging in iPhone Simulator, a virtual accelerometer works.
* The accelerometer is not made unless you build your software for iPhone Simulator. A accelerometer cannot invade to a real device. When you built for a real device, an accelerometer on the device works.
* You can get a code with the about screen of the application.
* The application about screen is displayed with the tap of the (i) mark of the lower right of the setting screen.
- 16,00 kr
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 13 December 2008
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Tohru Ochiai
- © 2008 Chime (Ochiai Tohru)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.