By Andrew MACKENZIE-ROSS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Positive Rehab's Free ACFI Calculator:
This easy to use ACFI Calculator has been developed to assist with increasing the efficiency of calculating residents' ACFI rates based on their current care needs. Projected rates may then be compared to their current ACFI subsidy.
- Instantly calculate current funding in dollars by choosing each category from the previous claim. Possible higher reappraisals can then be accurately and quickly calculated, while also saving time by determining those to omit whose claim will not increase.
- When calculating claims, if a supplement is already predetermined, tapping the top bar allows for even faster calculations.
- Numerical and coloured bars allow for visual representation of their points within their current projected category, as well as showing you how close the resident is to reaching the next category.
- Scrolling the horizontal bar will provide the income for each level of domain and their differences.
- Hints in each individual ACFI question provides users with possible point increases for each domain. Whereby when close to reaching a higher level, the points are colour coded corresponding to the level of subsidy that may be gained for that supplement.
- Compare current and projected ACFI payments, as well as daily and annual increases by simply tapping the report tab. This report may then be emailed instantly to yourself and other colleagues.
Positive Rehab is a SA based Physiotherapy company that provides clients in residential aged care facilities services to improve their quality of life through high standards of assessment, treatment and rehabilitation. With a comprehensive understanding of the ACFI as a tool for allocating funding, Positive Rehab assists facilities to maximise their ACFI income that their residents' are entitled to and deserve.
Please visit www.positiverehab.com.au for further details.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Support for iOS 7
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 22 March 2014
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Andrew MACKENZIE-ROSS
- © Positive Rehab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.