“Duncan Price is paranoid” they used to say. He’s just a “local nut” they said. They used to say a lot of things about him. Now they don’t say anything. Because they’re dead.
Waking up in what appears to be his father’s old bunker, Campbell Price is confused. Last night was pretty crazy, but not THAT crazy. How did he end up here?
Hearing a familiar voice over a 2-way radio, your sister says you’ve been put in the bunker for your own safety.
Fearing for your sister’s life, who has also been locked up for her protection, you must escape the bunker and find her before it’s too late.
Before you’re all that remains.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
• Plenty of puzzles to get stuck on.
• Beautiful soundtrack composed by Richard J. Moir.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* Moved the Photo Album button so that it doesn't cover the TV power button.
* Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 421.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012 - 2018 Glitch Games Ltd
- 17,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.