Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ArcGIS is a great way to discover and use maps. Maps come to life in ArcGIS. Tap the map, or use your current location and discover information about what you see. You can query the map, search and find interesting information, measure distances and areas of interest, and share maps with others. Find community hosted maps from ArcGIS Online - Esri's online GIS. Alternatively, you can use the authoring tools on ArcGIS.com to create maps that can be used in ArcGIS.
* Navigate map galleries in just a few taps
* Access your GIS data
* Display and zoom to the current location
* Data collection and editing
* Perform keyword searches and get access to relevant information
What's New in Version 10.1.2
* Expanded support for scale dependency on layers
* Support for overriding editing on web maps
* Support for layer filters on web maps
* Federated security
* Fixed posting attachments with add only permissions (NIM084199)
* Fixed crash with uploaded shapefiles (NIM085622)
* Fixed predefined queries for 10.1 secured services (NIM083799)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 August 2013
- Version: 10.1.2
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: ESRI
- © 2010 - 2013 Esri, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.