The #1 app for turning your iPad into a drawing tablet for Mac! Astropad allows you to use your iPad to draw directly into Photoshop and any other Mac creative tools, including: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Affinity, Corel Painter, Manga Studio, Pixelmator, Mischief and any other Mac app you like!
With Astropad, you get the high-end experience of a Wacom pen display at a fraction of the price. Connect wirelessly or over USB for complete creative freedom.
** Requires a Mac **
The Mac companion app is free and is available on http://astropad.com.
Watch our demo video at: http://astropad.com
Astropad Standard will remain free after purchase, with continual updates to improve performance.
• Provides a natural drawing experience
• Works with any Mac app
• Delivers unprecedented image quality, no compression artifacts
• Blazing fast, keeps up with your drawing
• Bursts to 60 FPS even over Wi-Fi
• Works wirelessly or over USB
• Supports all iOS styluses
• Pressure sensitive
• Customizable shortcuts
• True Retina resolution
• Accurate palm rejection
• Pinch to zoom and pan in your Mac apps
• Apple Pencil
• Pencil by FiftyThree
• Adobe Ink
• Pogo Connect
• "In short: it actually works." - The Verge
• "If you're a digital artist with an iPad, you need to give Astropad a try." - iMore
• "I found performance instantaneous with no lag time whatsoever." - The Next Web
• "Astropad's execution is much better...mirroring the display with zero lag and total reliability." - Gizmodo
• "Somebody should really go to Wacom HQ and make sure everyone's okay." - Uncrate
Creating Astropad required innovative new technology we call LIQUID. We tried existing technologies but none of them delivered the performance we demanded. So we developed LIQUID and we are now able to deliver incredible performance and image quality well beyond existing tools.
Powered by LIQUID technology
• 2x faster than AirPlay
• Better than the highest quality JPEG
• Designed specifically for Wi-Fi
All iPads with iOS 9.1
All Macs with 10.11 or later
What our users are saying:
“I was debating on whether or not to get a Cintiq and decided to go with Astropad/ iPad Pro. Couldn't be happier!” Dante Terzigni, illustrator
“I love Astropad – it completely benched my Wacom tablet. The Wacom is forgotten in my bottom drawer and hasn’t seen the light of day since I installed Astropad.” Erkki Alvenmod, photographer
"Great, great, great. Need I say more?" - Sherri Nielsen
“It’s a go! The latency is nonexistent compared to a Cintiq. It’s much better in so many ways and your pockets will be much happier.” Dave Garcia, photographer
"It's completely revolutionized the way I animate in Flash and Photoshop." - Ronny K.
"I levitated out of my seat when I saw Astropad, having frequently lusted after a Wacom Cintiq for years but unable to afford it. Thank you much for developing this breakthrough app." - Mark G.
"OHMYGODILOVEYOU!" - Wayne Johnson
Support for new Fall 2018 iPad Pros
Ratings and Reviews
Great replacement for a graphics tablet
Great replacement for a graphics tablet. Advantages over a traditional graphics tablet are, that one can see where one is drawing on the iPad and that one can zoom on the iPad. I mainly use it with with non-bluetooth enabled styli like Wacom Bamboo Stylus.
Feedback is fastest with USB, but also wireless is very fast. It easily connects via USB and wireless. If wireless does not connect, make sure that any firewalls (like the Apple firewall, but also firewalls coming with, e.g., McAfee Endpoint Protection) are off/configured correctly.
Denne app gør min iPad Pro endnu mere brugbar. Og den virker :)
It just works!
Fantastic app. Very little lag with wifi. Amazing!
- Astro HQ LLC
- 37.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Astro HQ LLC 2017, All Rights Reserved
- 249,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.