Animals and Tools for Babies Free : Touch Images & Listen Sounds of Animal or Tool with Best Flashcards Game and Top Fun for Kids
By Open Solutions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MANY DIFFERENT IMAGES, SOUNDS OF ANIMALS AND TOOLS, VERBAL AND TEXT DESCRIPTION. 13 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES. EASY TO USE. 5 DIFFERENT CATEGORIES, SLIDESHOW FEATURE.
Show your child what animal makes what sound, what is the correct pronunciation of its name, how to say its name in foreign language, how to write the name.
Simplicity is the key to a successful app for children. Touch the animal to see its magnified image and hear its voice, name and written form. Touch the arrow or swipe your finger to get to next or previous page with more animals. Run simple slideshow for the youngest where no children cooperation is needed.
* 5 different categories:
--- Animals (photos of 78 different animals)
--- Cartoon Animals (the same animals portrayed in cartoon form)
--- Things around us (photos of 28 tools, vehicles and gadgets)
--- Cartoon Things around us (the same tools, vehicles and gadgets portrayed in cartoon form)
--- 3D Bonus (39 animals and creatures in 3D form)
Note: See In-App Purchase section
* Sounds of animals and tools
--- You can turn off the sounds and listen just to verbal description.
* Verbal description
--- Hear name of animal or tool in American English, British English, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Norwegian, Danish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean or Brazilian Portuguese.
--- Your child can even hear the name of animal or tool pronounced in two or three languages.
--- You can also turn off verbal description completely and listen just to sounds of animals and tools.
* Text description
--- See name of animal or tool under the image in your preferred language or in more languages simultaneously.
--- You can also turn off the text description completely.
* In-App Purchase
--- You get 9 images in every category for free. Rest is available after in-app purchase.
--- Pay once and have full content on all your iPhones and iPads.
* Simple slideshow feature for the youngest
* Different thumbnails count for page
--- You can configure to have 4 larger or 9 smaller images on every page.
* Automatic horizontal or vertical adjustment (i.e. works both in landscape and portrait orientation)
* HD photos/sounds.
* Bright colorful images.
* No internet connection required.
Animals in game:
Tools in game:
What's New in Version 2.5
- Text description can be configured to default, lowercase, uppercase
- Brazilian Portuguese added
- German pronunciation for elephant fixed
- Action Screen can be disabled after startup (in Settings application)
- Control Bar can be locked after startup (in Settings application)
- Added Parental Gate preventing kids from accessing external links
- Fixed zooming issue on iOS 7
Lær din baby dyrenes lyde
En fin app til at kunne afspille dyrelyde for dit barn. Min datter på 14 mdr. synes, at det er sjovt. Jeg synes at app'en ville kunne forbedres ved at tilføje videooptagelser. Så ville jeg give den 5 stjerner :-)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 03 October 2013
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 44.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Open Solutions s.r.o.
- © 2014 Open Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Baby Touch And Hear Lite - Full Version7,00 kr