Small acts of kindness with global impact!
• Dubai Expo 2020 Global Innovator.
• Winner of World Summit Awards 2017 - Inclusion and Empowerment.
• Winner of CER Prize 2017.
Lend your sight to blind and low vision people through a live video connection, or receive assistance through the global network of volunteers. Be My Eyes connects blind and low vision users with sighted volunteers or company representatives who can assist them with a range of tasks.
Blind and low vision users can request help from a sighted volunteer, who is notified on their phone. As soon as the first volunteer accepts the request for help, a live audio-video connection is established between the two parties. Through the blind or low vision user’s rear-facing camera, the volunteer can see the item or subject the user needs assistance with and provide the visual description he or she needs.
As a blind or low vision user, you can request assistance through Be My Eyes at any time of the day, from anywhere in the world, in more than 180 languages. Be My Eyes connects you to a sighted volunteer who speaks your language and can help you with anything from simple tasks, like checking expiry dates, to more complicated situations, like navigation or finding a lost item.
With the Specialized Help feature, you can receive help directly from our partner companies if you have issues or questions regarding their specific products or services. Just tap the Specialized Help option and choose a company from the menu to call through Be My Eyes. You will be directly connected to a company representative through a live video connection.
As a sighted volunteer, you’ll receive a notification when a blind or low vision user requires some assistance. The first volunteer to answer the request will be connected to the blind or low vision user, so don’t worry if you’re not able to answer the call, another volunteer will step in instead. Be My Eyes only takes a few minutes of your time, making it easy to fit into any schedule and make a real difference in another person’s day.
- Live audio-video connection between the two parties
- 90 % of calls answered within 30 seconds
- Add the languages you speak in settings
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Translated into even more languages
We release updates regularly and we're always looking for ways to make things better. If something is not working, if you have a great idea, or if you just want to say hello, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to hear from you!
Be My Eyes will not prompt you for a review. If you feel generous or have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance.
Ratings and Reviews
Pair up with visually impaired users, be their eyes and help them in times of need.
I like this!
Bug after latest update
On iOS 11 the keyboard won’t pop up upon pressing the email text field to log in. This means you cannot get into the app.
- S/I Be My Eyes
- 120.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Be My Eyes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.