Capture Pilot is a professional photography app from Phase One that allows you to use your iOS device to remotely view, zoom, rate, and tag high resolution images during a shoot.
The additional 'Camera Control' in-app purchase you can use an elegant, virtual camera display on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to remotely fire your camera and control the most important capture parameters.
Capture Pilot is perfect for working with clients in the studio and allows for closer collaboration between photographer and client.
The users say:
“Whether it is clients, make-up artists, wardrobe stylists or photographers, anyone that needs to keep an eye on what is being shot, Capture Pilot allows them to see every detail of what is being shot. What is most important is that it successfully engages the entire team in the photographic process."
- Daryn Labier, Blast Digital Studio
“In all, I’m extremely impressed with Phase One’s iOS application Capture Pilot.” “It enhances the creative process in ways that you won’t be able to predict.”
- Mike Hagen, Nikonians
VIEW AND BROWSE
- Wirelessly view, zoom and pan high-resolution DSLR and medium format RAW, JPEG and TIFF images during a shoot.
- Unique and easy-to-use rating and tagging feature enables clients or staff in the studio or on remote locations to participate in the shoot and to provide instant feedback.
LIVE VIEW WITH PHASE ONE IQ250 and IQ3 (CMOS) DIGITAL BACKS
- Work wirelessly with remote live viewing functionality with a Phase One IQ250 and IQ3 50MP camera system, turning your mobile device into an electronic viewfinder.
GEOTAGGING OF IMAGES WITH PHASE ONE IQ CAMERA SYSTEMS
- Record location data and geotag your images
'CAMERA CONTROL' IN-APP PURCHASE
- Connect directly to a Phase One IQ2 or IQ3 series digital back to remotely fire and control your camera and check capture previews directly on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Free for Phase One Digital Back users.
- Connect your camera to a Mac or Windows computer running Capture One Pro and use your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to remotely fire and control your Canon, Nikon, Sony, Phase One, Leaf or Mamiya camera.
- Control your camera’s most important capture parameters on a virtual camera display: ISO sensitivity, exposure mode, shutter speed, aperture, and exposure compensation.
Sony Camera Controls requires Capture One Pro 11.1 with supported camera tethered connection.
Capture Pilot can connect directly over Wi-Fi to a Phase One IQ2 or IQ3 Digital back.
Focus controls is currently only supported when used directly with a Wi-Fi capable IQ Digital Back running Feature Update 4.
Capture Pilot can also connect over Wi-Fi to Capture One Pro (versions 11, 10, 9, 8, 7 and 6) for browsing Capture One collections, or for control of supported cameras tethered to Capture One.
Capture Pilot can use the GPS unit in your device to access and record location data. Synchronization of the recorded location data with images can happen either simultaneously when Capture Pilot is connected to a Phase One IQ2 or IQ3 digital back, or when the Capture Pilot connection is re-established later. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life, therefore a “Turn Geo tagging Off” timer option is available in the Capture Pilot preferences.
You can download a trial version of Capture One Pro from www.phaseone.com/download
For a complete list of cameras supported by the latest Capture One version, go to www.phaseone.com/supported-cameras
Fixed an issue with GPS values when used in the southern hemisphere
Fixed an issue where the Rating tool was behind the toolbar on iPhone XR and iPhone XS Max devices
Fixed an issue where the White balance picker would not show on iPhone devices
Ratings and Reviews
Fungerer efter hensigten. Simpelt, flot og funktionelt.
An Extreme usefull aplication
Working perfect good job.
Valby Langgade 155 Copenhagen Denmark
No server found?!
I fail to see how or where it demands a server and why it wont connect to my mac? Better explanation please!
- Phase One A/S
- 8.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- 2016 © Phase One A/S
- In-App Purchases
- Camera Control 129,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.