CFDaily is a FREE App designed to help patients with Cystic Fibrosis with their therapeutic regime.
Many patients with CF have a complex and time-consuming regimen, which can lead to non-compliance. While the reasons for non-compliance are complex, simple forgetfulness has been cited as the most common cause for missed treatment. Offered as a supportive tool, CFDaily:
• Allows users to create their own Treatment Profile (or multiple Profiles for family members and care takers) adding all their Medications, Schedules and Instructions.
• Alerts when it’s time to take a medicine and asks the user to insert their feedback (e.g.: Already Took, Take Now, Skip, Postpone, etc.)
• Captures the user’s compliance, so that it is easy to track and remember which doses were taken on time, delayed and which were skipped
• Provides ability to share this data via email with your healthcare professional or individual of choice
• Reminds user when it’s time to renew or refill their medication(s)
• Creates monthly compliance records that again can be shared with the patient’s healthcare professional or individual of choice
The CFDaily App sends reminders to take the right medicine at the right time, together with the instructions that have been entered (e.g. take with dinner), even if the user is offline.
It is very flexible and the user can insert all their medications, whether they need to be taken every X amount of hours, daily, weekly etc.
CFDaily also allows for multiple user profiles, which means a user may be reminded of the medications by another family member. With the ability to enter a different color and ring tone per User Profile, remembering and organizing doses and schedules for multiple users is easy to do.
One can use the App to simply create a Profile and then add all the Medications along with their corresponding details (e.g. Dose Strength, Frequency, etc.).
Alerts can be customized by:
• Adding Images & Colors
• Creating a customized & discrete Alert Message
• Instructions of things to remember (e.g. must take with dinner)
• Privacy & Security: CFDaily does not record any personal information. All user data entered into the CFDaily app are stored only locally on the user’s device. All the data is encrypted while in transit and no names or other personal information is kept.
• Multiple Types of Medicines: This App also allows the users to track various types of medicines, whether in tablet or other form, such as injections, inhalers, etc.
• History: The App automatically stores the doses taken, skipped, postponed so that the user can easily view their history of compliance and/ or share it via email
• Refill Reminders: The App can also send reminders when the amount of medicine is running low. This way, when the minimum number of doses is reached—as set by the user within the App- a reminder pops-up.
• Health Care Professional: Through the App, the user can connect with their Doctor, Nurse, and/ or health care professional of their choice.
• Prescription: Allows user to insert an image of their prescription or type in notes.
CFDaily is here to assist all patients with CF with their medication compliance, so as to live better and healthier lives.
This App is not intended to provide or replace the medical advice of your health care professional. Please see your health care professional if you have questions.
For a full instruction manual please visit www.cfdaily.eu.
This update aims at making the user experience even better. Please share your feedback on the app so we can continue to make improvements based on what you need.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is important to us so we can provide you with an even better experience when using CFDaily.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- 11.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.