Metering app for TC ELECTRONIC Clarity X Multi-Format Monitoring System.
The Clarity X Multi-Format Monitoring System is an ultra-flexible audio monitor controller and metering unit for music- and film production, covering channel formats up to 7.1 surround.
The Clarity X Metering App brings the powerful metering tools of Clarity X right to your iPad, creating a fantastic foundation for your critical mix decisions.
Having the essential visual feedback on a permanent screen simply makes using the important meter information much easier as you don’t need to select a new application or UI tab to get a quick glance at your loudness landscape or downmix compatibility.
The Clarity X Metering App provides a number of great metering tools that give you helpful visual feedback on a number of parameters, helping you make the most of your mix:
• Our legendary LM6 Loudness Radar Meter provides all essential loudness monitoring information on a single screen
• State-of-the-art True-Peak Meter identifies potential clipping in codecs, DACs and downstream filters
• Detailed statistics overview for all key loudness measuring parameters
• Input and output meters give you a great overview of the signal flow
• Center Ratio shows the balance between your center speaker and the rest of your surround setup
• The Stereo Deviation Meter is a stereo downmix compliance meter based on our industry-standard loudness measurement algorithms
• The LRA+I Meter gives you a combined view of your Loudness Range (LRA) and Program Loudness (I)
• Dose Meter keeps track of your daily audio exposure and gives you the tool to prevent listening fatigue
• SPL Meter shows the current sound pressure level in your studio
Beside the metering, we have added a number of controls:
- Source Select
- Output Speaker Select
- Sweet Spots
- Two additional, assignable Function-buttons for your Remote Control
- Compliant with all major broadcast standards including ITU BS.1770-4, ATSC A/85, EBU R128, TR-B32 and OP-59
The Clarity X Metering App only works in conjunction with the Clarity X Multi-Format Monitoring System.
Also available as a free stand-alone application for MAC and PC.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.