By Learner’s Digest International
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Audio-Digest Foundation has joined forces with the American Diabetes Association (ADA) to produce DiabetesInsight - a monthly audio program that is an effective and convenient way for you to stay current on managing diabetes. Our unique format, which includes case studies, interviews, literature reviews, and expert commentaries, is designed to maximize your learning experience and help solve the problems you encounter every day in your clinical practice.
With each issue of DiabetesInsight - you can earn 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ each month - that's up to 48 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per year.
With the new DiabetesInsight app you can access your programs and CME testing at your fingertips.
· Access all audio programs and written summaries
· Read the written summary while listening to the audio
· Take CME tests and submit them for credit
· Automatic alerts to upload the latest releases
· Listen and read offline after uploading the content.
IMPORTANT: CD SUBSCRIBERS - To view your previous programs on the App, you must activate them through Online Services. Online Services activation is free. Please follow these steps: 1) Sign in to your online account on the Audio Digest Website 2) Select Online CME/CE - MyCasts / MP3casts 3) Select the Specialty, Subscription Volume and Issue and click Load MP3 Cast.
Please contact us with your comments and questions.
What's New in Version 1.5
Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 08 February 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Audio-Digest Foundation
- © Copyright 1996-2014. Audio-Digest Foundation, a Learner's Digest International business.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.