This app is for people who suffers from exam anxiety or from feeling stressed during their studies.
The app is developed by the Student Counseling Service, who on a daily basis helps students all over the country with psychological and social problems. It derives from many years of experience in helping students to manage their exam anxiety.
The app is divided into three parts:
- The first part contains tools that get you to calm down right up to the exam. They can be used when you feel anxiety symptoms and need to regain your composure.
- The second part consists of advice on the oral exam, written exam and the days before and after an exam.
- The third part consists of tools to prevent exam anxiety and study-related stress. This is, for example techniques to plan the reading load or to sleep better at night.
This app can be used as a standalone product or as an addition to therapy sessions.
Good luck with your exams!
Download timetable function is now available again
- 68.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Student Counseling Service
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.