FaceTime for Mac makes it easy to talk, smile and laugh with friends and family on their iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod touch or Mac. Getting started is quick and easy — simply enter your Apple ID and you're ready to go. Whether you're talking to someone on an iPhone or on another Mac, video calls with FaceTime look great. There's no better way to keep all your favorite faces just a click away.
Simple to Get Started
• Setup is quick and easy – just enter your Apple ID.
• With just one click, you can make a video call to an iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod touch, or another Mac.
• Make calls using your existing Address Book contacts – you don’t have to enter your contacts from scratch.
• Add the people you call most often to your Favorites list.
• Quickly review your past calls with Recents.
• Receive HD video calls at up to 720p on supported, Intel-based Macs.*
• A Mac with a standard-definition camera delivers up to VGA-quality video for Mac-to-Mac calls.
• Window and playback controls fade away so the focus stays on your conversation.
• View transitions smoothly when an iPhone 4, iPad 2, or iPod touch user switches from front to rear cameras or from portrait to landscape views.
• FaceTime's widescreen aspect ratio makes it easy for families and groups to participate in a call.
• Enjoy your video call full screen, using every inch of your beautiful Mac display.
Ring Anywhere, Any Time
• Incoming calls ring on your Mac, even if FaceTime isn’t running.
• If you have more than one Mac, incoming calls ring on every one so you can answer on the Mac that’s most convenient.
*Video calls require a built-in FaceTime camera, an iSight camera (built-in or external), a USB video class (UVC) camera, or a FireWire DV camcorder; and a 128-Kbps upstream and downstream Internet connection. Making HD video calls requires a built-in FaceTime HD camera and a 1-Mbps upstream and downstream Internet connection. Receiving HD video calls requires a supported Intel-based Mac. (for a complete list, visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4534).
This update resolves connection issues in FaceTime, and is recommended for all users of FaceTime on OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
Ratings and Reviews
Graet software, but it's missing features.
It is graet, but it could be graet with more features.
Get it, it's a graet start of a new IM/videochat-client.
Mega fedt at det kom til mac. Alt virker helt vildt godt, og en mega god billed kvalitet. Det dog lidt irriterende, at når man snakker med venner, som bruger en iPhone eller iPod så billedkvaliteten ikke så god. Men dog ikke nok til at give 4 stjerner, det er stædig en klar 5'er
Koster 6 kr
Det koster 6 kr af ophavsretlige årsager. Det, de har bygget appen op af, må de ikke gøre freeware. Derimod må de inkludere det i nye produkter eller styresystemer.
Det koster 6 kr.. Det er ikke en bondegård - og de har været nødsaget til det :)
- Apple Distribution International
- 17.6 MB
- Social Networking
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Apple Inc.
- 9,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.