Fantastic New York City 90s for iPhone
By Tom Harunatsu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In the end of the 20th Century, New York City was the most exciting city in the world, represented by the late World Trade Center that used to rise highly, and still looked as it had been in the good old days.
Harmony of photos, taken for five years from 1987 to 1992 by Asami Hasegawa, a photographer, and music by Masayuki Sayama, a jazz pianist, will remind us of colorful landscapes and vivid lives of residents in NYC.
Shooting Location: New York City, America
Number of Photos:72
1. Native Place(Masayuki Sayama)
2. Reflex02(Masayuki Sayama)
3. Aquarium(Masayuki Sayama)
4. The Horizon(Masayuki Sayama)
Photographer: Asami Hasegawa
Musician(Pianist): Masayuki Sayama
What's New in Version 1.0.8
Some problems were fixed for iOS8.
- 25,00 kr
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 08 October 2014
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 87.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Tsutomu Haruna
- © copyright(c)Asami Hasegawa, copyright(c)Masayuki Sayama
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.