Find My iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you misplace your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, the Find My iPhone app will let you use another iOS device to find it and protect your data. Simply install this free app on another iOS device, open it, and sign in with the Apple ID you use for iCloud. Find My iPhone will help you locate your missing device on a map, remotely lock it, play a sound, display a message, or erase all the data on it.
If the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you want to locate is running iOS 6 or later, Find My iPhone also includes Lost Mode. Lost Mode locks your missing device with a passcode and can display a custom message and contact phone number right on the Lock Screen. While in Lost Mode, your device can also keep track of where it has been so you can view its recent location history from the Find My iPhone app.
Please note that Find My iPhone must be enabled in the iCloud settings on your device before you can locate it with this app.
• Locate your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on a map
• Play a sound for two minutes at full volume (even if your device is set to silent)
• Remotely lock your device with a passcode
• Display a custom message on the Lock Screen
• Remotely erase all the content and settings on your device
• Lost Mode (iOS 6 or later)
• Driving directions to device location (iOS 6 or later)
• Battery charge indicator
Supported languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
• Find My iPhone 3.0 requires iOS 7 or later and an iCloud account. You can create a free iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
• Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection is required. To be located, your iPad with Wi-Fi, iPod touch, or Mac must be connected to the Internet via a registered Wi-Fi network. Your Mac must also be awake.
• Lost Mode requires the missing device to have iOS 6 or later installed.
What's New in Version 3.0
• Find My iPhone has been updated with an all new design for iOS 7.
Titlen siger det for sig selv. Der bør laves en funktion til programmet at man er I stand til at kunne låse sin telefon igennem Find min iPhone og så det forhindre tyven I at kun deaktiver søgeren ved at sluk for telefonen men så du stadig kan finde din telefon I sådanne nødstilfælder. Kom nu Apple. Kom ind I kampen. Dette program fungerer helt perfekt. Men app'en er lavet til at kun forhindre telefonen I at blive taget af en anden person og derfor synes jeg lige præcis at denne funktion ville blive ekstremt nyttig.
The color disappear when you zoom the card. Has not done this before :( don't look good
Har heldigvis ikke haft brug for den selv, men har oplevet et par gange at appen har skaffet stjålne/tabte iphones tilbage til ejermanden.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 October 2013
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2012 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.