“There are plenty of benefits to journaling, whether you take time to write out your full thoughts or just spend a few minutes jotting down the things you're most grateful for every day or lessons you've learned. Five Minute Journal for the iPhone makes this process easy enough to do on the go.” —Lifehacker
The Five Minute Journal is the simplest, most effective way to become happier in 5 minutes a day with a simple journaling format built on proven principles of positive psychology.
• Beautiful, Intuitive Journaling Experience – The Five Minute Journal app has been designed to capture the physical Five Minute Journal experience. Getting around the app is a breeze and adding entries could not be easier. The Five Minute Journal app has been optimized to run smoother and quicker than ever before.
• Timeline View – Quickly access previous journal entries and view short daily excerpts. Tapping on an entry leads to a full day review.
• Photos – Capture and view your magical moments with a daily photo.
• Timeline Photo View – See a photographic timeline view of all your daily photos.
• Daily Quotes & Weekly Challenges – Receive an inspiring quote daily and weekly challenges that can be shared across social media.
• Easy Journal Entry Navigation – Quickly cycle through previous journal entries by swiping right or by tapping on a specific date in calendar view.
• Reminders – Set daily notifications to ensure you never miss a day of journaling.
• Passcode Protection – Keep all your journal entries private with secure passcode protection.
• Backup/Export to PDF – Easily backup/export all your entries to PDF, Dropbox, and more. You have the ability to select a date range or all entries.
- A new alert to let you know when you're offline (sync will resume once you reconnect).
- Some users may have experienced an issue with Facebook login, this is now fixed!
- Finish editing your journal entries conveniently using the new 'Done' button.
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of money
It is not worth the high price. Is minimalism the new luxury? A kid cld have written this app in a day. You cannot even add free text like you would a real journal. They should call it gratitude journal, because that is what it is. Five minute journal is misleading title.
This journal is making me want to wake up and think about my upcoming day positively. It takes just a little time but still gives a lot of back by filling it out every single day and night. I love that i can add pictures what helps me to reflect and remember the day even more. The app is minimalist what i love. It is very clean and simple to use. 👌❤️
The best digital journal I've tried
Very easy to use and can be filled in just a few min. morning and evening.
- Intelligent Change Inc.
- 25.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016 Intelligent Change Inc.
- 45,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.