Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Rebuilt from the ground up with a fresh new look and amazing new features, GarageBand is the easiest way to create a great-sounding song on your Mac. Add realistic, impeccably produced and performed drum grooves to your song with Drummer. Easily shape the sound of any instrument in the Sound Library with Smart Controls. Crank up the bottom end with Bass Amp Designer, or mix and match electric guitar amps, cabinets, and pedals with Amp Designer and Pedalboard. Control GarageBand and play any software instrument wirelessly on your iPad using the Logic Remote app. Use iCloud to keep your GarageBand projects updated across multiple Mac computers, or even import GarageBand for iOS songs directly from iCloud.
• A fresh new look, designed for easy music making
• Stay in perfect tune with a larger, more responsive Tuner
• Find the sweet spot in every track with the all-new interactive visual EQ
• Enable Quick Help and get useful hints wherever you hover your cursor
• Add a virtual session drummer to your song that takes direction and plays realistic beats
• Choose among 18 players from rock, alternative, songwriter, and R&B genres
• Use a simple set of controls to shape your drummer’s performance
• Each player can perform over a million unique groove and fill combinations
All-new Sound Library
• Get inspired with a fresh new collection of sounds and instruments
• Explore new Apple Loops covering the latest electronic and urban genres
• Easily shape any sound in the library with a custom set of knobs, buttons, and sliders
• The look and personality of Smart Controls changes with each instrument
Amps and Stompboxes
• Use Bass Amp Designer to dial up classic and modern tones
• Build your own guitar rig with Amp Designer using 25 legendary amps and cabinets
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of 35 fun and creative stompbox effects
Record. Mix. Master. Share.
• Create a song with up to 255 tracks
• Quickly change the timing of an audio recording using Flex Time
• Use Groove Matching to align the rhythm and timing of all your tracks with a single click
• Choose your best performance with multi-take recording
• Create a ringtone, export to your iTunes library, or share directly to SoundCloud
• Use iCloud to keep your GarageBand projects up to date across your Mac computers
• Start a song anywhere on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then import it wirelessly to your Mac to take it even further
Works with Logic Remote for iPad
• Use your iPad and Multi-Touch gestures to wirelessly play any GarageBand instrument on your Mac
• Access Smart Controls on your iPad to shape any sound while you’re playing
• Navigate your song and browse the Sound Library from your iPad
Learn to Play
• Get started with 40 Basic Lessons for guitar and piano covering classical, blues, rock, and pop
• Artist Lessons show you how to play a hit song taught by the artist who made it famous*
• Play along with any GarageBand Lesson and use How Did I Play to get feedback on how accurately you played
* GarageBand Artist Lessons are sold separately and are available directly through the GarageBand Lesson Store in select countries.
What's New in Version 10.0.3
• Adds support for OS X Yosemite
• Access audio effect plug-ins for more detailed control over the sound of your tracks
• Build your own bass rig with Bass Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
• New Voice Template for fast and easy vocal recordings
• Share GarageBand projects with Mail Drop
• Vertical zoom automatically adjusts the height of your tracks
• Contains multiple enhancements to Accessibility
Jeg nedgraderede fra Logic til Garageband pga. version X!
Logic er en fed DAW - men Garageband er bare så meget nemmere at arbejde med (medmindre man søger megen fleksibilitet med diverse plugins, instrumenter og masteringværktøjer).
Hvis du leder efter en hurtig og effektiv måde at få indspillet dine ideer og demoer (så de faktisk kan komme til at lyde meget nær en professionel produktion) - så behøver du ikke lede længere!
Tak til Apple for at gøre mit liv som musiker SÅ meget nemmere!
Garageband er et godt og overskueligt DAW program og hvis man ikke er tilfreds med mulighederne og syntes at man er begrænset, så brok dig ikke, det er jo (næsten) gratis og eller så køb dog Logic Pro X og få endnu mere ud af din musikproduktion! Garageband er en god starter, et springbræt til Logic Pro X og hurtigt at komme i gang med når du har inspirationen. Kan også anbefale Garageband til iPad som en kombination til mac versionen. Hvad venter du på, hent det nu!
In version 10.0.3 with the new auto-adjusting vertical height of tracks it would be nice if there was a manual way of adjusting the height of a track. I personally prefer to work with smaller tracks as opposed to the new tall ones, ,so a manual way of adjusting the height of a track, like the slider for width, would be nice. Also maybe some better scaling for laptop screens. The different menus seem very large and limit your workspace. On a desktop it’s fine, though.
- 39,00 kr
- Category: Music
- Updated: 16 October 2014
- Version: 10.0.3
- Size: 1.17 GB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2004-2014 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete Set of ContentFree