Glossary of Ice Hockey
By Maple Tree
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ice hockey is a team sport played on ice and skates are used their sticks to hit a puck into the operational team sport. It is most popular in areas that are sufficiently cold for natural reliable seasonal ice cover, such as Canada, USA, Czech Republic, Russia, Germany, Switzerland etc.
Hockey Glossary provides comprehensive list of 400+ terms related to Ice Hockey which will help us to understand this game more better way.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Add/Edit Text notes for selected terminology
- Add Audio notes and save it for future reference
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- 8,00 kr
- Category: Sports
- Released: 30 March 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: PRAKRUT MEHTA
- © Maple Tree Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.