Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet where you want with GoToMeeting on your mobile device. Join, host, or schedule a GoToMeeting from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
• Participate in video conferencing with up to 6 shared webcams (HDFaces).
• View the presenter’s screen, whether it be slide presentations, design mockups, or spreadsheets.
• Present your documents from the cloud; GoToMeeting integrates with most file sharing apps, including ShareFile, Dropbox, and Box.net (iPad only).
• Brainstorm together using the on-screen highlighter and whiteboard (iPad only).
• See your meeting schedule and join with a single tap.
You can even start your meeting with one tap, then seamlessly transfer your meeting to your Mac (or vice versa).
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
There’s no purchase necessary to attend GoToMeeting sessions. There are two easy ways to join a session:
1. Connect your mobile calendar with GoToMeeting and simply tap your next meeting to join from the app.
2. Tap the invitation link in your email or calendar.
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You must have a GoToMeeting account to host meetings. To host a meeting you must log in to the app, then you can do either of the following:
1. Tap the meeting you’ve scheduled from the meeting list and it will start automatically.
2. Tap “Meet Now” to start an ad-hoc meet
What's New in Version 18.104.22.1687
- Category: Business
- Updated: 03 February 2016
- Version: 22.214.171.1247
- Size: 51.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Citrix Online LLC
- © 2010-15 Citrix Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.