Pregnant – while you wait is developed by The Danish Committee for Health Education in collaboration with The Danish Association of Midwives and the Danish Health Authorities, and with financial support from TrygFonden.
Why read tedious books, when you can have all the information you need easily accessible in your back pocket?
This app guides you through your pregnancy week-by-week and provides advice on healthy food, your relationship, examinations, and everything else you need to know. Furthermore, the app includes a series of useful and fun tools, which help you keep track of midwifery-consultations, exercises, diary entries and photos.
Choose between English, Danish or Icelandic language options. Simply choose your language of choice when you create a new user.
The app contains:
• Your pregnancy week-by-week
• Diary for your thoughts and pregnancy photos, which can be shared with family and friends
• Guide to the delivery ward at the hospital with directions
• Log book for your appointments with your midwife and doctor
• Video-instructions to help you prepare for the delivery
• Advice on morning sickness and other common nuisances
• Examinations – what do they tell you about the baby?
• Sex and relationship when you are expecting a baby
• Your expectations for the delivery and the baby
• How to eat, drink and work out during pregnancy
• Check lists for buying safe and practical baby equipment
• Everything about delivery, pain relief and maternity leave
This app is available in English, Danish, and Icelandic. If you choose the English or Danish language options, the app describes Danish conditions and is in line with The Danish Health Authorities’ recommendations on pregnancy and the general practice at the Danish delivery wards. If you choose the Icelandic language option, the app describes Icelandic conditions and is in line with Icelandic recommendations on pregnancy and general practice.
Are you experiencing issues with the app or do you have questions or recommendations? Send us an email at email@example.com.
If you experience difficulties using the app, or have questions or suggestions for improvements, then feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Crasher ved første brug
Elendigt udført app!
At betale 35kr for en app, og derefter ikke engang kunne oprette en profil fordi app’en crasher i de indledende trin i den obligatoriske oprettelse, efterlader en elendigt indtryk!
God forståelig og brugbar app, virkelig meget nyttig information.
Fed og brugbar dagbogs-funktion, hvor du kan skrive din tekst, overskrift samt indsætte billede.
Det bedste er dog at du kan sende den løbende til din mail, så du hele tiden er sikker på ikke at miste data. Her kommer det så samlet op på en fin lille blok i PDF-format, som kan printes og puttes i barnets bog 🤗
Developer Response ,
Dejligt at høre, at du er glad for appen, dens information og gode funktioner. Det er fedt at høre, netop hvilke funktioner, der er mest brugbare i hverdagen som gravid, sådan at vi ved, hvor vi skal ligge vores fokus ved videre udvikling.
- Komiteen for Sundhedsoplysning
- 60.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Icelandic
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Komiteen for Sundhedsoplysning
- 35,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.