Grundfos GO Balance offers hydronic balancing of two-pipe radiator and underfloor heating systems, together with the Grundfos ALPHA3 pump and the Bluetooth dongle MI401 (ALPHA Reader).
The app is the first-ever mobile platform for conducting hydronic balancing of two-pipe radiator and underfloor heating systems, helping to save valuable time on hydronic balancing - and documentation – for users.
How does the app work?
1) You follow the step-by-step setup guide
2) You add data for each room in the house
i. Room specification
ii. Radiator (and/or underfloor heating) specification
iii. Perform flow measurement
iv. After adding data for all rooms, the base flow measurement will be conducted.
3) The app calculates recommended target flows for each preset valve. Then you balance the received flow on each radiator or underfloor heating loop by adjusting each preset valve.
4) The app helps you generate an official report with all needed data from the conducted hydronic balancing to handover – to e.g. the homeowner of the house.
5) You are done!
1. Support for new small circulator ALPHA3 model B with integrated Bluetooth
2. Translation updated for all languages
3. Improvements to flow measurements and user interface
4. Improvements to connection between app and pump
5. Improvements to alarm handling
- Grundfos Holding A/S
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Grundfos Holding A/S
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.