GURU GLOO is a poetic game about climbing to the end of the world and finding your own meaning.
Embark on a last adventure with Gloo to learn about climbing and what it means to find your own path in life. Together with Gloo you go on a journey that takes you from the confines of a climbing gym out into lustrous mountains and lastly into the endless skies.
GURU GLOO is inspired by the old and steals from the new. It is inspired by games such as MegaMan 2, Leo’s Fortune, Monument Valley, BADLAND, Shovel Knight and The Stanley Parable.
GURU GLOO is the first title from Copenhagen-based indie studio Niila Games, a team of ambitious youngsters looking to make their mark in the landscape of games.
• An easy to learn, challenging to master swinging mechanic
• Soothing electronic music by danish musician Pearlcorder
• Retro 16-bit pixel art style
• Physics-based gameplay
• A peotic story about finding your own meaning in life
• Three unique environments: a climbing gym, lustrous mountains and the endless sky.
• All handcrafted levels with secret areas and hidden faces
• Multiple paths and challenges for speedrunning
• Collectable hearts for the achievers
• An array of moods for our main characters
• Cultural references en masse
Leaderboards & achievements!
• Compete for the world record in each level
• Explore the world and earn achievements
• Find extremely well-hidden collectibles
Ratings and Reviews
A funny and adictive little game, which can be played by anyone.
- Niila ApS
- 48.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017 Niila ApS
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.