Travel in Hans Christian Andersen’s trail and visit Funen manor houses and castles
Hans Christian Andersen was born in Odense. At the age of 14, he left for Copenhagen, where he lived the rest of his life. But Funen was always in the writer’s heart. During many summers he was received as a welcome guest at Funen manor houses and castles. And here he found inspiration for many fairytales and stories.
With the app you can
- Read about Hans Christian Andersen’s experiences, meetings and inspiration from castles and manor houses
- See admittance conditions, admission prices and times of opening (some are open to visitors, others are private residences with no public admittance)
- Find various experiences close to the attraction
- Find your route via the app navigation
- University of Southern Denmark
- 57.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, German, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © H.C. Andersen Centret / Destination Fyn
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.