By Celestial Teapot Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
A Mac OS X developer tool for debugging HTTP services by graphically creating and inspecting complex HTTP messages.
* HTTP methods: GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, TRACE, OPTIONS, HEAD, CONNECT
* HTTP Basic Authentication (with Keychain integration)
* Custom HTTP request headers with prepopulated names and values (date format strings and most popular User-Agent strings)
* Supports sending request bodies with POST or PUT
* Follow or ignore redirects
* Optional syntax highlighting (changeable in Preferences)
* Optional text wrap (changeable in Preferences)
* Each HTTP Client window is a document that can be saved as a .httpclient file and reopened later
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Improved stability on Mac OS X Lion.
No BS - just works
I love this tool. No cruft. No BS. It does what it's supposed to, and nothing more. It saved my life many, many times!
I've used this tool professionally for a nnumber of years. It helps me debug HTTP services and often saves me hours of time.
It's simple to use, it shows the raw HTTP requests and responses. It always works.
Simply an excellent tool for HTTP service debugging.
- 16,00 kr
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: 24 August 2011
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Todd Ditchendorf
- © 2011 Celestial Teapot Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later