This Old Country Music sampler has included over 20 prepared song rhythm tracks (SRT) arrangements of studio-ready, musician’s rhythm tracks arranged for your songs. Use this App to arrange 4 more unique tracks, and more still via in-app purchasing.
Composed entirely of a rhythmic backing (drums and percussion) and arranged for a song's musical form, there's no better way to receive quality audio, bespoke rhythmic backing - Easily and Quickly. This drumming is alive and it's so easy to select and play.
No need to sequence drum loops with all the time-consuming programming! Simply select your song's arrangement of rhythm and form, and you receive a top-quality audio, bespoke rhythmic backing track based on great astistic interpretations. Add it to your set list, for practice or performance. Share your song selections, and others’, from within the app.
Whether you are a new, intermediate or experienced musician you will love using this App. Its great for learning new tunes, jamming, gigging and cutting a release.
Finest Quality Audio Backing - These audio tracks are sequenced from the very best high-quality audio of real artist interpretations. They have been recorded and mastered at multiple tempos and the arrangements take into account song sections, bridges, middle choruses, introductions, and endings. The drumming keeps the energy flowing as it spells all this out from the introduction to the ending.
Alive Drumming currently supports over 60 different rhythmic categories, including over 250 distinct rhythms. Of these, most are available with differing instrumentation such as ‘rim’ shots or, say, wooden blocks, and many at multiple tempos. In all, over 3,700 different rhythm tracks are available for your arrangements.
Here is a small sample of the styles represented:
Jazz, swing, straight 8th, modern, sophisticated, old-time
American Country styles, including Nashville
American Blues, shuffles, hard shuffles, old-time, slow, fast
Salsa, Samba, Rumba, mambo, tango, salsa, rumba, merengue, bolero, bomba
Bossa, Jazz Bossa Brushes, Latin Bossa with bongos & percussion
Techno, various forms
Rock, hard rock, heavy, metal
Pop, straight 8th, straight 16th, slow, medium, fast
jazz, country, folk, latin, rock, pop,
smooth jazz, soul, reggae, Celtic, Bossa, waltz, cha-cha, hip-hop, disco, fusion, funk, praise, techno, march, polka,
- Complete performance-ready tracks with count-in, introduction section, multiple choruses and characteristic endings
- Simple, fast selection of a song's form - no complex arranging or sequencing
- Flexible by-section arrangement option allows you to select backing for any song
- Song sharing facility making song selection even easier
- Musician's Player with precise tempo control, large buttons, and tracking of the progress of the arrangement.
- Multiple Setlists facility providing reordering of tracks and playing entire setlist with configurable inter-track delay.
- The App comes with an allocation of 4 of your own arrangements to download and top-ups available via In-App purchases.
Step by step written instruction available at
Video instruction on using is available at
Alive Drumming is dedicated to bringing the very best rhythmic backing to the world, in it’s most convenient and inspiring form. We strive to cover rhythms for all genres of popular music, from jazz, country, folk, latin, rock, pop and eventually including everything else. We aim to serve every continent, nation, and culture. If your style of music isn’t represented, and you’d like it to be and you play the drums or percussion, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
3rd RELEASE FOR 2018 - The Giant Panda Release
This release includes features requested by the community -
- SetList Sharing - Share your setlists in a similar way to sharing tracks
- Search for SetLists - Download an entire album of tracks shared by others. Very handy for your rehearsals
- All samplers now can be downloaded as setlists. Simply perform a setlist search for any of these names, ""Afro-Cuban Salsa"", ""Jazz and Blues"", and ""Classic Country Music"". You receive all the track definitions (in the ""deferred"" state) where you can choose at any time to download any of the tracks.
- Reworked Search - More stable + Allows for more functions during search, such as duplication + Auto-browse to last track accessed at the conclusion of search.
- Introducing Holds and Pushes - add holds and pushes to your arrangements. Accessible via the user-defined arrangements page.
- Stability improvements.
- Guides updated.
This Sampler pack includes over 20 arrangements of classic country music standards.
This sampler includes these tracks
Wake Up Little Susie - A complex form composed mainly of 4-bar phrases that finish with an 6-bar phrase at the end of the section, using a swinging country 2-beat rhythm at 80 bpm
All I Have To Do Is Dream - choruses of 32-bar AABA form (as 8|8/8|8) with a 4-bar intro' and no ending, using a Country ballad groove at 85 bpm
Blue Bayou - 2 choruses of 32-bar A1A2 form (as 16|16) with a 4-bar intro' and no ending, using a light L.A. Pop Jazz rhythm at 118 bpm
Cottonfields - 2 choruses of 32-bar A1A2 (as 16|16) with a 4-bar intro' and no ending, using a Country skip rhythm at 140 bpm
Bye Bye Love - 2 choruses of a user-defined form (19|16) with a 4-bar intro' and a 20-bar ending, using Nashville Country 1/2 time rhythm at 160 bpm
Raining In My Heart - 2 choruses of 32-bar AABA (8|8/8|8) with a 4-bar intro' and a 4-bar ending, using a Country ballad groove at 85 bpm
Oh, Lonesome Me - 7 choruses of 16-bar Tune (as 8|8) with a 6-bar intro' and a 4-bar ending, using a relaxed Country groove at 100 bpm
Leaving On A Jet Plane - 3 choruses of 32-bar A1A2 (16|16) with a 4-bar intro' and an 8-bar ending, using a Country ballad groove at 65 bpm
I'm Gogga Be A Country Girl Again - 8 choruses of a 16-bar Tune (with 4 x 4-bar phrases) with a 4-bar intro' and an 8-bar ending, using a Nashville Country 1/2 time rhythm at 160 bpm
Miss The Mississippini And You - 4 choruses of 32-bar A1A2 form (16|16) with an 8-bar intro' and an 8-bar ending, using a laid back Country waltz at 85 bpm
Love Hurts - 2 choruses of a user-defined form (16|16|16) with a 4-bar intro and no ending, using a Country Rock rhythm at 75 bpm
Cripple Creek - 2 choruses of a 16-bar Tune (as 8|8) with no intro' and no ending, using a Bluegrass rhythm at 120 bpm
Y'All Come - 2 choruses of a 48-bar AAB form (as 16|16/16) with no intro and no ending, using a Bluegrass rhythm at 140 bpm
Somebody Else On Your Mind - 2 choruses of a user-defined form (16|16|2) with a 4-bar intro' and no ending, using a Country Swing rhythm at 120 bpm
You Never Can Tell - 6 choruses of a 16-bar Tune (with 4 x 4-bar phrases) with no intro' and a 4-bar ending, using a soft rock shuffle rhythm at 135 bpm
Why You Been Gone So Long - 8 choruses of 16-bar Tune (with 4 x 4-bar phrases) with a 2-bar intro and a 4-bar ending, using a Texas Country swing rhythm at 145 bpm
One Day At A Time - 2 choruses of a user-defined form (of 8|8|8|8|35) with a 8-bar intro' and a 12-bar ending, using a Country waltz rhythm at 55 bpm
You've Still Got A Place In My Heart - 1 chorus of a user-defined form (of 16/16/16) with a 4-bar intro' and a 4-bar ending, using a Country ballad groove at 65 bpm
Hello Mary Lou - 6 choruses of a 16-bar Tune (as 8|8) with an 8-bar intro' and an 8-bar ending, using a Country skip rhythm at 180 bpm
- ePatterns Pty Ltd
- 413.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Alive Drumming
- 17,00 kr
- In-App Purchases
- 20 track bundle 49,00 kr
- 100 track bundle 109,00 kr
- Single track bundle 9,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.