By Griffin Technology
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iTalk Recorder is a full-featured recording app with a streamlined and intuitive user interface. Press the big red button to record; press it again to stop. You can append to existing recordings, choose from three levels of recording quality (11.025, 22.05, or 44.10 kHz sample rates), and manage your recordings, all with just a fingertip.
You can email recordings straight from iTalk. iTalk also supports direct file sharing through iTunes.
Whether you're recording minutes of a meeting, a lecture, or the sounds of birds singing in a meadow far from any electrical outlets, iTalk Recorder puts the sound quality you need in the palm of your hand.
• High-quality handheld recording
• Easy, convenient user interface and controls
• Email your recordings directly from iTalk
• Supports iTunes File Sharing
• Auto-noise cancellation (on iPhone 4)
• Built-in search function to locate recordings by title
• User-selectable Good, Better, Best sound quality (11.025, 22.05, or 44.10 kHz sample rates)
NOTE FOR iOS 7 & 8 Users: When launching this app for the first time (either as a new purchase or following your device's OS upgrade), please tap OK when iTalk requests permission to access your device's microphone. If you're experiencing blank recordings, please ensure Microphone access is enabled. In the app, go to Settings>Privacy>Microphone and enable iTalk.
What's New in Version 4.7.5
Works well for a free app..
I recorded several interviews on my phone for bachelor project
- Category: Business
- Updated: 24 April 2017
- Version: 4.7.5
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Griffin Technology
- © 2016 Griffin Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iTalk Premium Upgrade17,00 kr