The Driver’s Guide is a vehicle-specific* Owner's Handbook for selected MINI models**.
To use the Driver's Guide for the first time, you need an internet connection. Once you have entered the vehicle identification number (VIN), the Owner's Handbook that matches your vehicle is downloaded and is then also available without an internet connection. Within the Driver's Guide, you can manage a number of vehicles.
Find out about the benefits of your vehicle with the complete Owner's Handbook, a search by pictures or explanatory animations. The better you know the vehicle, the less effort you need when driving.
Depending on the specific vehicle, all or a selection of the following content is available to you:
- The complete Owner's Handbook.
- Brief instructions.
- A search by topics.
- A search by pictures to find functions.
- Explanatory animations.
- Smart Scan. Obtain targeted information on individual operating elements with the help of the smartphone camera.
- Solutions depending on the situation, on the basis of quick links.
- Explanations of the warning and indicator lamps.
- Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ).
*Dependent on model and model year.
**The Driver’s Guide is available for:
- All MINI of the 2nd and 3rd generation as of model year 2006
Supplementary information can be found in other brochures in the on-board documentation.
MINI wishes you pleasant and safe driving.
- General improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft
- 33.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2017 BMW AG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.