Researchers at Monash University have developed a diet and corresponding app to assist in management of the gastrointestinal symptoms associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). The Monash University Low FODMAP diet works by restricting foods high in some carbohydrates called FODMAPs.
The app includes the following:
- Background information about FODMAPs
- A food guide detailing the FODMAP content for hundreds of foods
- A full recipe book including 79 original and nutritious recipes with professional photography
- A shopping list for organising low FODMAP purchases
- A one week food & symptom journal to monitor a strict FODMAP diet, with the function to view detailed graphs of symptoms and the end of the week
Ratings and Reviews
Review of the app
Below "food guide" there is during use of the app this note "press to adjust settings", eventhough the settings allready are ajusted.
The app also close Down during use.
The app is buggy. It constantly crashes each time I try using the search function in the "guide" section. I have also noticed unsightly glitches. I expected more for 65 DKK and am dissappointed with this.
Rigtig god og smart app
Inklusiv de nyeste resultater fra forskning
- Monash University
- 48.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 Monash University
- 69,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.