NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
Welcome to Moodle 3.5.2
This update comes with new features and improvements:
• Support for RTL languages
• Improved navigation between sections
• Support for embedded content in iframes
• Interface adapted to iPhone X
• And more!
Go mobile with Moodle App!
Ratings and Reviews
Works but extreemly slow loading.
It would be nice if it had an Apple watch app, so i can see which tasks i'd have to do a bit faster. So i am hoping for an Apple watch app in the next Update until then 4 Stars from me.
Test site won't work
Tried the test site but I get an error saying that an URL is required? I used the URL suggested in the App Store.
Correction : it work if you just type Teacher or Student in the username and click Add it will work.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.