By Glasswell Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Alien Kragboards are stealing Moons from Orbits! We must put Moons back in the Orbits and then deal with the Kragboard Menace, once and for all! . . .
It is your task to control the Moon Rocket and launch the Moons into Orbits at the correct locations they were taken from. The target locations are marked by a green target icon. This is no simple task as the Orbits are always spinning, rotating, and moving about. At later levels it can be essential to bank / bounce the launched Moon off Orbit objects to correctly hit the target. The Moons have a limited time after a collision or bounce before they are destroyed from the impact.
Each play through can be quite different as the difficulty can partially depend on where you hit the target locations in later Orbits as the targets are mobile as well. Certain Orbits are partially concealed by animated environment changes making it more difficult to complete, timing is essential to receive a good rank.
- [ Game Rundown ] -
Controls: Quite simple, tap the Moon Rocket to launch it at the correct time (you can also touch and hold on the Moon Rocket, then release to launch at the correct time)
- 41 Orbits to complete, 2 Asteroid Belts to navigate, and 4 Boss battles to endure
- 4 Player Slots so multiple players can compete locally and compare ratings on the local Ratings board. tapping the ' + ' icon at the menu will allow you to enter your name and then begin playing
- 7 Unlock-able Rockets
- Animated and changing environments that can increase difficulty
- There is no limit of Moon Rockets at your disposal, however the more you have to launch to hit all targets (or Boss) the greater the negative effect on your Ranking.
- Each stage you receive a Rank from 1 to 3 stars based on how many Moon Rockets are launched to complete the Orbit, with 3 stars being the best rating. Upon completing the game, you receive an overall Rank based on the total number of Ranking stars you receive throughout the game, this can be viewed on the Rankings board located at the main menu. You can also compare your Overall Rank against other players there.
- Throughout the game you will taunted by the Kragboard who will fly down and shoot lasers in an attempt to destroy the Moons you are trying to Rocket back into the Orbit. Fret not, for you will get your chance to offer your gratitude for such rude intrusions
- If ever needing to go Back or Return to the Menu, there will be an icon in the upper left to assist in doing so
What's New in Version 1.4
- Unlock-able Rockets!
- New textures, effects, audio, animations, boss battles, and ending!
- Orbit change, Asteroid belt added!
- Two awesome new Boss battles added!
- The planet is now more vibrant and alive!
- Rating Board now displays Player Slot Icon!
- A gold moon trophy is awarded to a players Rating board slot upon completion of game!
- 'Tip' added to beginning of first Orbit to assist new players!
- The Moon Thieves have become less elusive and shy in their mission for universal control!
- 7,00 kr
- Category: Games
- Updated: 31 May 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Glasswell Studios
- © 2011 Glasswell Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).