Move to DK app simplifies the process of relocating to Denmark providing a checklist of practicalities to take care of before and after moving:
• Serves as a one-point entry to information about matters such as permit and registration, the Danish health care system and tax system and the Danish working culture.
• Provides a To Do list for each of the four steps: Research, Decision, Preparation and Settling in.
• Allows you to create your own individual checklist.
To tailor the information to your specific situation and needs, you will be asked to create your personal profile based on:
• Your nationality.
• Your arrival date.
• Your potential future home city in Denmark.
• Your professional status; an employee, a student or an accompanying partner.
• Works offline
• Create a personal profile
• Add your own Things To Do list
• To Do items are now updated regularly
• iPad / iPhone 6 support
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It crashes on startup
Can’t even try the app because it crashes on startup
App crashes right away before it even starts!
Do not download!!!
The app keeps crashing
I can’t even open it up after downloading the app, before it crashes.
- COPENHAGEN CAPACITY, FONDEN TIL MARKEDSF�RING OG ERHVERVSFREMME I REGION HOVEDSTADEN
- 4.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Copenhagen Capacity
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.