By diamonddogs webconsulting gmbh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your baby's daily food intake and possible allergic reactions.
Could your baby have a food allergy? Skin rash, diarrhea, colic, reflux, vomiting, restless sleep and excessive crying are all possible symptoms of a cow/soy milk allergy.
A good way to help you find out if there might be food allergens affecting your baby is to keep a daily diary of their diet and any symptoms that occur. This will help your child’s doctor or dietitian detect which foods could be triggers for allergic reactions.
To make life easier for you, we have developed a baby allergy tracker app which will help you to keep accurate track of everything your baby eats, their activities and any symptoms that occur on a daily basis:
- Keep track of your baby’s diet
- Record your baby’s symptoms and upload photos directly from your phone and attach them to diary entries
- Log daily care activities
- Use the reminder function to let your phone automatically remind you to update your diary
- Personalize your diary with your baby’s name, image and date of birth
- Export your diary as a PDF file via email
What's New in Version 1.2
Now supports inches and pounds input for baby's height and weight.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 17 May 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: diamonddogs webconsulting gmbh
- © 2011, Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, Danone Place Schiphol
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.