The Ordbogen.com iOS app, Ordbogen Online, offers you access to over 60 dictionaries in 22 languages from Denmark's largest digital dictionary provider. We are super passionate about user experience and have perfectly adapted our interfaces to your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
As a bonus, we have customer support chat in 5 languages and are officially approved for Danish school exam use.
If you're looking for a modern, sleek app with tons of clever features, look no further and use Ordbogen Online!
- Over 60 dictionaries in 22 languages.
- Daily updates, revisions and additions (stay on top of the newest word trends!).
- Professional language chat support 6 days a week in Danish, English, German, French and Spanish (M-T 8am-4pm, F 8am-3:30pm, S 2-9pm (UTC+1)).
- 4 log-in options: open network, user login, WAYF or UNI•Login.
- Hear words and text read aloud by Apple's voices (We recommend downloading the Enhanced Quality voices for a better audio experience).
- Single searchable word index so you don't have to switch languages to find a dictionary word.
- Search history bar: navigate through your most searched words quickly and easily!
- Share feature: Look up words while using other applications by highlighting a word and sharing it to your Ordbogen app. No need to leave your webpage or document to open the full app.
- Adaptable text size for comfort and convenience.
- Accessibility for the blind and visually impaired.
- Overview of your account and licences.
- Password reset – request a new password directly from the app.
Fixed issue with the chat
Ratings and Reviews
Ok, med mangler...
Ok skrabet ordbog, hvor der simpelthen mangler opslag, fx relaterede ord, alfabetisk liste. Se hvordan ordnet.dk fungerer og lær!
Jeg er glad for ordbogen, og jeg bruger den tit. Det kunne måske være bedre, hvis der var flere sprog, og hvis man kunne se, hvordan man bøjer det oversatte ord.
Men ellers er ordbogen rigtig nyttig😄👏🏻🙌🏻
Gør hvad den skal
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.