Portscan - Security Scanner
By digitalsirup GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finally Portscan, the essential network utility is now available for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Portscan allows you to search a network host for open ports/running services. This app uses TCP connect() to scan, because everything else would require root privilege.
With Portscan you have a useful computer security tool right in your pocket. A must have for every network/system administrator.
Works with EDGE, 3G and wi-fi.
* Fast scanning. Adjust speed from aggressive to sneaky.
* For every discovered service you get one cell in a table with port, shortname and the fullname of the service.
* Send scan results via email.
* Use the integrated browser to explore http ports like 80, 8080 and 443 from within the app. (Even while you are scanning)
* Optionally randomize the scan port order.
* Remembers your hosts.
* There is also a feature to guess the operating system.
* Own url scheme.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Fixes obscured ending port in the settings.
- 16,00 kr
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 18 January 2012
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: digitalsirup GmbH
- © 2008 Tommy Kammerer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.