Pregnancy Magazine HD
By Pregnancy Magazine Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pregnancy Magazine brings you complete coverage of your pregnancy in a digital format designed especially for your iPhone or iPad. Pregnancy Magazine has expert covering fertility through breastfeeding to keeping yourself in shape. Pregnancy’s digital editions are guides to the most relevant topics of new parenthood. Each issue will help you prepare for baby with knowledge and insight, so you can enjoy this special time and thrive as a new mother. Pregnancy is your tool kit for becoming a confident mom. Our 12 issues include:
1. HEALTH & WELLNESS: Yoga for pregnancy symptoms; knowing your risk for preeclampsia; a guide to a good night’s rest; pregnancy’s most dangerous foods; safe ways to make it through cold season.
2. THE BIG DAY: Do’s and don’ts for having the best birth possible; what a doula can do for you; all about water-birthing; delivery day jaw-droppers; what social networking has done to birthing; secrets of recovery; who’s your best birthing partner?
3. FEEDING: Tyler Florence’s secrets to making delicious baby food; guilt-free formula feeding know-how; breastfeeding basics; greenest bottles; the right formula; secrets to ensuring your baby is a good eater.
4. SLEEP: Sleep secrets for your every trimester; good habits for a peaceful bedtime for baby; your crazy dreams explained; a guide to why babies cry; use bedtime to increase your bond.
5. NURSERY: How to live without a nursery; what your color selections say about you; feng shui for baby’s room; design secrets of the pros; how to know if you’ve turned into a nesting neurotic; nursery prep countdown.
6. PREPPING FOR BABY: How to have a baby-proof marriage; your home safety checklist; fine-tuning your mom-tuition; the real deal on cord blood; what you don’t need to buy for baby; 9 months of pre-baby projects.
7. THE FIRST TRIMESTER:
Checkup Smarts; Keeping the secret from the family until the right time; The Morning Sickness Diet; Perfect prenatal vitamins; 9 months of mocktails; Quitting bad habits.
Includes Buyers Guide: Diaper Bags
8. THE SECOND TRIMESTER: Naming advice; How to deal with rude behavior; Travel with a bump; Getting the best out of your OB; Leveraging daddy guilt; Pre-partum depression; Making peace with gender results; Choosing partners for the delivery room.
9. THE THIRD TRIMESTER:
Naming wars; Preemie care; Tips for Delivering Naturally; Preparing for PPD; The Homestretch; C-section prep; C-section advice; Understanding Braxton-Hicks; Remedies for post-baby healing; Considering a midwife?
10. THE PREGNANT DAD:
Edited and written exclusively by Dads: Five things dad does better; Man enough to be a SAHD?; Low cost babymoons; First Father’s Day; Man Showers; Baby sleep positions; Say this, not that guide for new dads; How to swaddle. Includes Buyers’ Guide: Baby Monitors
11. Spring Buyer’s Guide
Featuring buyers’ guides for the newest and best in car seats, strollers, diaper bags, monitors, breast pumps, bottles, play yards, carriers, tubs, and cord blood storage solutions. Best apps. What to buy; what not to buy.
12. Fall Buyer’s Guide
Subscription options include downloading all issues available now, or buying just the issues important to you right now.
Single Issue - $2.99 (no automatic renewal)
Three month Subscription - $5.99 (get one issue free); automatically renews until cancelled
1 Year Subscription - $14.99; automatically renewed until cancelled
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew (as specified above) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 5.0.8
- iOS 9 stability improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 03 November 2015
- Version: 5.0.8
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: GreatDad LLC
- © 2015 Pregnancy Magazine, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Guide to the Third Trimester-201325,00 kr
- Pregnancy Magazine25,00 kr
- Pregnancy Magazine9,00 kr
- Pregnancy Magazine25,00 kr