By Cognisoft ApS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The PsyTimer Stopwatch combines a stopwatch with an alarm clock. Thus, it may time an interval and warn when a pre-set time limit is reached at the same time.
The PsyTimer Stopwatch is carefully designed to present elapsed and remaining time as well as available options in a simple and distinct way. Prominently, a digital time display as well as an analogue clock is presented concurrently.
The PsyTimer Stopwach may be used in many different situations. The author first developed it for psychological testing, but it has found many other uses, e.g. presentations and speeches.
- Elapsed time will feature on a digital display as well as on an analogue clock. This makes it easy to collect information during testing, presentations, and other tasks that may demand most of your attention.
- All functions can be accessed easily. A big Start-Stop button can be found at the bottom of the display where it is easy to reach, even while your are attending to the task your are timing.
- It is also easy to choose among pre-set time limits on the primary stopwatch display.
- The display will not turn off while you are using the stopwatch.
- The digital display will change color when the time limit has been reached. You can also choose for a sound signal to emit at this point (optional), and the screen may flash one or more times (optional).
- A progress bar will display the elapsed time if a time limit has been chosen.
- It is possible to select among a number of sounds for the alarm signal, including short and quiet sounds as well as long, loud, and attention catching sounds.
- The main digital display may show either minutes and seconds, or the total number of seconds elapsed.
- The repeat function makes it possible to cycle an interval. A cycle count is displayed (The author uses this for a concentration test, where the assessor has to give a prompt every 20 seconds).
You will probably want to put your iPhone in "Airplane Mode" when using the stopwatch for tasks like testing and presentations in order to avoid calls, mails etc.
This app is continuously developed. Don't hesitate to suggest any feature you might miss: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.14
Fixed number-formatting bug when showing durations of an hour or more.
New option: Choose to have the start/stop button to the left or to the right.
- 32,00 kr
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 23 January 2014
- Version: 1.14
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Cognisoft ApS
- © Palle M. Pedersen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.