By Pilotmoon Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
RapidClick automatically clicks your mouse up to 20 times per second. Use RapidClick to save your hand from getting tired whenever you have to do a lot of clicking.
★ How to use:
1. Set how fast you want to click
2. Press the Start button to begin clicking
3. Press the Stop button to stop!
- Speed from 1 click per hour to 20 clicks per second
- Assign a hotkey to start and stop clicking
- Left click or right click
- The start/stop button floats above all apps, even full screen games
- Audio and visual feedback shows you the clicks happening
What's New in Version 1.3.3
Fixed a bug which caused incorrect graphics rendering for some users.
As opposed to all the free autoclickers i found it actually works constantly. A higher clickrate wouldn’t hurt (but then again - 20 cps is pretty okay) but beyond that it’s easy to use and keeps on clicking.
- 25,00 kr
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 10 April 2012
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Nicholas Moore
- © 2012 Pilotmoon Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later