By Pilotmoon Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
RapidClick automatically clicks your mouse at regular intervals. Use RapidClick to automate simple tasks or to save your hand from getting tired whenever you have to do a lot of clicking.
How to use:
1. Set how fast you want to click
2. Press the Start button to begin clicking
3. Press the Stop button to stop!
- Speed from 1 click per hour to 20 clicks per second
- Assign a hotkey to start and stop clicking
- Left click or right click
- The start/stop button floats above all apps, including full screen games
- Audio and visual feedback shows you the clicks happening
What's New in Version 1.4
Yes, an update to RapidClick, only 1493 days since the last one!
I've fixed bugs and glitches and given the user interface a freshen up for the latest versions of OS X.
One other thing: As of v1.4, RapidClick requires OS X 10.9 or later. Users of OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 can still download the older version of RapidClick from https://pilotmoon.com/rapidclick.
I hope you enjoy the update and RapidClick continues to give you faithful clicking service!
If you have any comments, tweet @pilotmoon or email email@example.com. I'd love to know: what do YOU use RapidClick for? Always great to hear how it's being used out there. And if you like RapidClick, please take a moment to click a star rating on the App Store.
Thanks and have a nice day,
- 25,00 kr
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 12 May 2016
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Nicholas Moore
- © Pilotmoon Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor